The 2014 Parking Permits are now available at the Borough Office. The cost of the permit is $72.00. Permits will be issued free of charged to physically challenged individuals. A physician’s statement or a PennDOT issued handicapped parking placard are required in order to receive a free parking permit. Permits are non-transferable. Permits may be purchased Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM at the Borough Office.
Latest News & Events
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR
- DUCK DERBY TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
- NEWVILLE FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL RETURNS June 17-18, 2016
- 9/11 MEMORIAL SERVICE PLANNED