The 2014 Parking Permits are now available at the Borough Office. The cost of the permit is $72.00. Permits will be issued free of charged to physically challenged individuals. A physician’s statement or a PennDOT issued handicapped parking placard are required in order to receive a free parking permit. Permits are non-transferable. Permits may be purchased Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM at the Borough Office.
Latest News & Events
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD
- NEWVILLE BOROUGH COUNCIL VACANCY