The 2014 Parking Permits are now available at the Borough Office. The cost of the permit is $72.00. Permits will be issued free of charged to physically challenged individuals. A physician’s statement or a PennDOT issued handicapped parking placard are required in order to receive a free parking permit. Permits are non-transferable. Permits may be purchased Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM at the Borough Office.
Latest News & Events
- PLEASE CUT GRASS AND WEEDS
- SWIMMING POOLS REQUIRE PERMIT APPROVAL
- Newville Police Department T-Shirts
- 2016 HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DROP - OFF EVENT
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS