The Adams County National Bank - ACNB has donated $250 in support of the children’s play area proposed for the Newville Trailhead Facility at 23 McFarland Street. The funds will be used to match a $9,350 Land Partnership Grant previously awarded by the Cumberland County Board of Commissioners. The Newville Borough Council plans to construct a children’s play area at the site. Douglas R. Lindsay of ACNB is pictured presenting a check to Councilman Edward Sinkovitz, Chairman of the Recreation Committee.
Latest News & Events
- ACCIDENT DISRUPTS SERVICE AT PHARMACY
- MEMORIAL DAY PARADE AND SERVICE
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL FATHER of the DAY CONTEST
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE