The Adams County National Bank - ACNB has donated $250 in support of the children’s play area proposed for the Newville Trailhead Facility at 23 McFarland Street. The funds will be used to match a $9,350 Land Partnership Grant previously awarded by the Cumberland County Board of Commissioners. The Newville Borough Council plans to construct a children’s play area at the site. Douglas R. Lindsay of ACNB is pictured presenting a check to Councilman Edward Sinkovitz, Chairman of the Recreation Committee.
Latest News & Events
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD
- NEWVILLE BOROUGH COUNCIL VACANCY