The Adams County National Bank - ACNB has donated $250 in support of the children’s play area proposed for the Newville Trailhead Facility at 23 McFarland Street. The funds will be used to match a $9,350 Land Partnership Grant previously awarded by the Cumberland County Board of Commissioners. The Newville Borough Council plans to construct a children’s play area at the site. Douglas R. Lindsay of ACNB is pictured presenting a check to Councilman Edward Sinkovitz, Chairman of the Recreation Committee.
Latest News & Events
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR
- DUCK DERBY TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
- NEWVILLE FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL RETURNS June 17-18, 2016