The Big Spring Senior Center is seeking a part-time center assistant. Qualifications for this position include a high school diploma, a good command of English grammar, knowledge of Word, Excel and Publisher software, and the ability to maintain meticulous records. The ideal applicant must have the ability to work well with people, clients and staff, and be able to tolerate interruptions yet meet deadlines. Primary duties are to maintain attendance records and prepare the bi-monthly newsletter in cooperation with the director. Please include wage requirements in a cover letter, complete with resume and three (3) references, to be addressed to: Big Spring Senior Center, 91 Doubling Gap Road, Suite #1, Newville, PA 17241. The deadline for submission is March 12, 2014.
Latest News & Events
- MOVIE NIGHT AT THE NEWVILLE COMMUNITY PARK
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR