The Big Spring Senior Center is seeking a part-time center assistant. Qualifications for this position include a high school diploma, a good command of English grammar, knowledge of Word, Excel and Publisher software, and the ability to maintain meticulous records. The ideal applicant must have the ability to work well with people, clients and staff, and be able to tolerate interruptions yet meet deadlines. Primary duties are to maintain attendance records and prepare the bi-monthly newsletter in cooperation with the director. Please include wage requirements in a cover letter, complete with resume and three (3) references, to be addressed to: Big Spring Senior Center, 91 Doubling Gap Road, Suite #1, Newville, PA 17241. The deadline for submission is March 12, 2014.
Latest News & Events
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD
- NEWVILLE BOROUGH COUNCIL VACANCY