The Newville Borough Council on August 28, 2018 approved the appointment of Pennsylvania Municipal Code Alliance of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania to provide rental inspection services to the borough. The PA Municipal Code Alliance inspector will continue to administer the International Property Maintenance Code. Inspections will be conducted by appointment only. Landlords will continue to receive advance written notice of inspections, and will be provided an inspection checklist in advance. Rental properties must have a current and valid tenant registration form on file at the borough office in order to be inspected. The PA Municipal Code Alliance will begin its new duties with the Borough of Newville, effective immediately. The rental inspection program and the borough code enforcement program will continue to be supervised by the Newville Borough Police Department.
Latest News & Events
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY FALL FESTIVAL
- OCTOBER EVENTS at THE BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- SEPTEMBER EVENTS at THE BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- COMMUNITY DINNER AT ZION LUTHERAN CHURCH
- LETTERS OF INTEREST FOR CVRTC REPRESENTATIVE
- 2018 FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!
- BOROUGH COUNCIL APPOINTS A NEW RENTAL INSPECTOR
- SPAGHETTI DINNER TO BENEFIT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY