The Newville Borough Council at its monthly meeting of April 24, 2018 approved a motion to extend the free zoning permit period to include the months of May, June, July and August, 2018. The Borough Council hopes property owners will take advantage of the free permits to make necessary repairs to their homes and businesses. The cost of a residential zoning permit is $35.00, and the cost of a commercial permit is $50.00. Permits may be obtained from the Zoning Officer, Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 4:30PM at the Newville Borough Office.
Latest News & Events
- DON’T MISS THE UPCOMING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!
- COMMUNITY DINNER AT ZION CHURCH MARCH 3, 2019
- FEBRUARY 2019 EVENTS AT THE BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- 2019 MEETING SCHEDULE FOR NEWVILLE BOROUGH
- HEATING ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE TO NEWVILLE RESIDENTS
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY HAZARD MITIGATION PLAN UPDATE
- GOVERNOR WOLFE ANNOUNCES EMERGENCY RELIEF FOR CUMBERLAND COUNTY FARMERS
- LEAF COLLECTION MACHINE REFURBISHED FOR FALL