The Newville Borough Council at its regular monthly meeting of June 25, 2013 approved the following personnel changes, effective immediately. Street Superintendent David Handshew will assume the duties of Solid Waste and Recycling Coordinator. Mr. Handshew will supervise the borough’s curbside trash collection and recycling program. Questions concerning the program should be forwarded to the Borough Office at 776-7633. Officer Chuck Pyatt will assume the duties of Rental Code Enforcement Officer. He will be in charge of inspecting all rental properties within Newville Borough, and will respond to complaints involving the condition of rental units. Questions regarding the inspection or condition of rental properties may be forwarded to Officer Pyatt at the Newville Borough Police Department, by calling 776-5513.
Latest News & Events
- PLEASE CUT GRASS AND WEEDS
- SWIMMING POOLS REQUIRE PERMIT APPROVAL
- Newville Police Department T-Shirts
- 2016 HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DROP - OFF EVENT
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS