The Newville Borough Council approved the purchase of new reflective street name signs from U.S. Municipal Supply Company in Huntington. The purchase price of the new signs was $3,925, paid for using state Highway Aid funds. The new blue and white signs are constructed in contrasting colors, with larger letters than the current street signs. The Newville Borough Council plans to sell the old street name signs to the public, once the project is complete. The Newville Public Works Department will be installing the new signs over the summer months throughout the borough. In addition to the installation of the new street name signs, the Public Works Department will be replacing faded stop signs and one-way street signs.
Latest News & Events
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY FALL FESTIVAL
- OCTOBER EVENTS at THE BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- SEPTEMBER EVENTS at THE BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- COMMUNITY DINNER AT ZION LUTHERAN CHURCH
- LETTERS OF INTEREST FOR CVRTC REPRESENTATIVE
- 2018 FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!
- BOROUGH COUNCIL APPOINTS A NEW RENTAL INSPECTOR
- SPAGHETTI DINNER TO BENEFIT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY