On May 29, 2018, the Newville Borough Council instructed Borough Solicitor Marcus A. McKnight, III to advertise proposed Ordinance 2018-03, an Ordinance that may officially adopt a new ten (10) year cable television franchise agreement with COMCAST. The Borough Council will consider the adoption of the proposed Ordinance, and the Franchise Agreement at the next regular monthly meeting scheduled for June 26, 2018 at 7:00PM. A copy of the proposed Ordinance may be reviewed or download from the Ordinance section of this website.
Latest News & Events
- DON’T MISS THE UPCOMING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!
- COMMUNITY DINNER AT ZION CHURCH MARCH 3, 2019
- FEBRUARY 2019 EVENTS AT THE BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- 2019 MEETING SCHEDULE FOR NEWVILLE BOROUGH
- HEATING ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE TO NEWVILLE RESIDENTS
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY HAZARD MITIGATION PLAN UPDATE
- GOVERNOR WOLFE ANNOUNCES EMERGENCY RELIEF FOR CUMBERLAND COUNTY FARMERS
- LEAF COLLECTION MACHINE REFURBISHED FOR FALL