Do you have a question about borough government? Is there a problem in your neighborhood that needs to be addressed? Do you have an idea or suggestion for the betterment of the borough? The public is invited to meet with Mayor Randy Finkey, Council President Russell Gould and Borough Manager Fred Potzer on Saturday, March 17, 2018 from 8AM to 10AM at the Newville Borough Office for coffee and conversation. The discussion will be informal, and there will be no set agenda for the meeting. Coffee, donuts and juice will be served.
Latest News & Events
- BIG SPRING CLEAN-UP DAY, APRIL 14, 2018
- COFFEE and CONVERSATION, MARCH 17, 2018
- MARCH EVENTS at the BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- EASTER FLOWER AND BAKE SALE AT FIRE COMPANY
- GOOD FRIDAY CROSSWALK, MARCH 30, 2018
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL REGISTRATIONS NOW AVAILABLE