A dinner to benefit the PAW Packs Program will be held on Saturday, February 24, 2018 from 4:30PM to 7:30PM at the Greenspring Brethren in Christ Church, 720 Greenspring Road, Newville. The snow date will be March 3, 2018, from 4:30PM to 7:30PM. Dinner will consist of spaghetti, salad, garlic bread, dessert and beverage. Live music provided by Refiner’s Fire. Adult tickets are $10, children age 7-12 $6, and children 0-6 are free. To purchase tickets, or for more information contact Kim Bailey at (717) 448-5141.
Latest News & Events
- COFFEE AND CONVERSATION with BOROUGH OFFICIALS
- UPCOMING EVENTS AT THE BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER ISSUES SNOW REMOVAL REMINDER
- EXPECT TRASH AND RECYCLING DELAYS DUE TO ROAD CONDITIONS
- DINNER & AUCTION TO BENEFIT PAW PACKS PROGRAM
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL REGISTRATIONS NOW AVAILABLE