A Spaghetti Dinner to benefit the Friendship Hose Company No. 1, Inc. and the Big Spring Senior Center will be held on Sunday, November 3, 2013 from 11AM to 1PM at the firehall located at 15 East Big Spring Avenue. The cost of the dinner is $7.00. Home made deserts will be available. A gift basket raffle will also be conducted. Due to state and county funding cuts, the Big Spring Senior Center faces a tremendous financial challenge to keep the center open and operational for the benefit of the local senior citizens. Please come out to enjoy a delicious spaghetti dinner that will help to benefit the local fire company, and the senior center!
Latest News & Events
- MEMORIAL DAY PARADE AND SERVICE
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL FATHER of the DAY CONTEST
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK