Dig out those recipe books for this year’s baking contest, part of the Newville Fountain Festival scheduled for Saturday, June 15, 2013. Cookies will be the featured baked good this year. Cookies will be judged in five categories: Bar Cookies, Drop Cookies, Filled Cookies, and Roll/Cut out Cookies. Children 12 and under may also enter any of the baking contests. Judging will be held on June 15, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. Winners will be announced at the Fountain at around 10:00 a.m. Be sure to purchase a dozen of delicious home-made treats at the cookie auction to follow the announcement of this year’s prize winning treats.
Latest News & Events
- ACCIDENT DISRUPTS SERVICE AT PHARMACY
- MEMORIAL DAY PARADE AND SERVICE
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL FATHER of the DAY CONTEST
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE