Spring has arrived, and that means its time to keep after your grass or lawn keeping it looking very nice within the Borough of Newville. The Borough under Section 302.4, International Property Maintenance Code, states that all exterior property shall be maintained from high grass and weeds in excess of ten (10) inches high. You are responsible for the mowing and maintaining of the high grass. Failure to comply with Section 302.4, will result in a written warning to the tenant, resident, or landlord. If the grass is not maintained within three days after the written warning, weather pending, a ticket will be issued, The first offense of $25.00, second offense of $50.00, third offense of $100.00, fourth and subsequent offense in the amount of $300.00. You will only receive the written warning once. Lets all work together and keep our yards looking nice. Everyone’s cooperation will be appreciated.
Latest News & Events
- PLEASE CUT GRASS AND WEEDS
- SWIMMING POOLS REQUIRE PERMIT APPROVAL
- Newville Police Department T-Shirts
- 2016 HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DROP - OFF EVENT
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS