Be sure to visit the grounds of the John Graham Library at 9 Parsonage Street on Saturday, September 21, 2013 for the annual Fall Festival. The event will be held from 10AM to 1PM. Library Director Mary Schoedel promises that there will be something for everyone to enjoy. Beautiful fall mums will be on sale, along with homemade cakes and pies. There will be plenty of good food and live music throughout the day. Events for the children include a hayride, children’s craft activities, pumpkin painting, a bounce house and dime toss. Please come out and enjoy the day visiting with your friends and neighbors. Please be sure to support a valued community institution, the John Graham Library. Newville Mayor Becky Barrick has approved free meter parking along Big Spring Avenue in support of this event.
Latest News & Events
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD
- NEWVILLE BOROUGH COUNCIL VACANCY