Veterans of the Korean War, sometimes referred to as the “Forgotten War”, will be honored by the West Pennsboro Township Parks and Recreation Board during the dedication of a new memorial on Sunday, July 27, 2014 at 4:00PM in the West Pennsboro Township Park. The West Pennsboro Township Park is located at 20 Park Road, in Plainfield. Please join with the officials of West Pennsboro Township and surrounding communities in paying tribute to our brave Korean War Veterans on this special day.
Latest News & Events
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD
- NEWVILLE BOROUGH COUNCIL VACANCY