The Newville Borough Council is currently accepting letters of interest for a borough representative to the Cumberland Valley Rails to Trails Council. The applicant must be a borough resident. Letters should be addressed to the Borough Secretary Fred Potzer and must be submitted by Friday, September 21, 2018 at 4:30PM. Borough Council will act on the appointment at the September 25, 2018 monthly meeting.
Latest News & Events
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY FALL FESTIVAL
- OCTOBER EVENTS at THE BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- SEPTEMBER EVENTS at THE BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- COMMUNITY DINNER AT ZION LUTHERAN CHURCH
- LETTERS OF INTEREST FOR CVRTC REPRESENTATIVE
- 2018 FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!
- BOROUGH COUNCIL APPOINTS A NEW RENTAL INSPECTOR
- SPAGHETTI DINNER TO BENEFIT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY