The Big Spring Watershed Association will conduct the annual Big Spring Cleanup Day on Saturday, April 14, 2018 from 9:00AM to 11:00AM. Volunteers will meet at the headwaters parking lot, located on Big Spring Road, at the intersection of Springfield Road and Log Cabin Road. Please dress accordingly for the weather, and wear sturdy boots or sneakers. Volunteers are welcome!
Latest News & Events
- BIG SPRING CLEAN-UP DAY, APRIL 14, 2018
- COFFEE and CONVERSATION, MARCH 17, 2018
- MARCH EVENTS at the BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- EASTER FLOWER AND BAKE SALE AT FIRE COMPANY
- GOOD FRIDAY CROSSWALK, MARCH 30, 2018
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL REGISTRATIONS NOW AVAILABLE