Mayor William A. Toth has declared a WINTER WEATHER EMERGENCY in the Borough of Newville from 10:00AM February 13, 2014 until 6:00PM on February 14, 2014. Mayor Toth is requesting residents to observe the following: (1) Limit travel to emergency only, (2) Please remove vehicles where possible to off-street parking areas, (3) Clean sidewalks of snow and ice within twenty-four (24) hours following the end of this storm, (4) assist the Friendship Fire Company by cleaning around fire hydrants, (5) check on elderly and affirmed neighbors and friends during this time of emergency. Mayor Toth also requested that residents refrain from throwing snow and ice back onto streets and alleys that have been plowed. The Mayor advises residents that Newville Borough has a limited supply of salt on hand. Streets will not be treated with salt until plows make their final pass.
Latest News & Events
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR
- DUCK DERBY TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
- NEWVILLE FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL RETURNS June 17-18, 2016
- 9/11 MEMORIAL SERVICE PLANNED