The Newville Borough Police Department recently took delivery of a 2013 Ford Interceptor SUV financed by the Cornerstone Federal Credit Union of Carlisle. The vehicle was purchased from McCafferty Ford in Mechanicsburg through the COSTARS purchasing program. Total cost of the vehicle is $43,498. Emergency equipment including lighting and 800Mhz radio system was provided by B. Moyer Communications of Palmyra. The graphics were designed by Signs Signs of Shippensburg, along with Cary Murray of the Walnut Bottom Sign Shop. The new police vehicle is the third patrol vehicle financed for the borough through Cornerstone Federal Credit Union. Appearing in the photograph are Officer Todd Koser, Nathan R. Davis of the Cornerstone Federal Credit Union, Public Safety Committee Chairman Clarence W. Fry, II, and Council President William A. Toth. Police Chief Randy Finkey commended Officer Koser for his time and effort in helping to design a patrol vehicle best suited to the requirements of the Newville Borough Police Department. Officials of Newville Borough wish to acknowledge the Cornerstone Federal Credit Union for its steadfast support of the community.
Latest News & Events
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD
- NEWVILLE BOROUGH COUNCIL VACANCY