The members of the Newville Lions Club work tirelessly to serve the Big Spring Community. Residents of Newville Borough are urged to support the Newville Lions Club during the upcoming Community Fair Scheduled for July 10th through 13th. Some highlights of this year’s festivities include: Community Vespers Service, Sunday, July 7, 2013 at 6:30PM; Miss Newville Pageant on Wednesday July 10, 2013 at 7:00PM, food concessions open at 5PM. The events on Thursday, July 11, 2013 include the Little Miss Newville and the Junior Miss Newville Pageant beginning at 6:30PM. A Longeberger/Tastefully Simple Bingo is featured on Friday, July 12, 2013 at 6:30PM, with the popular FIREWORKS DISPLAY at 10:00PM. The events on Saturday, July 13, 2013 open at 1:00PM, with a special admission rate of $5.00 per carload. Scott Donato’s Tractor Twang rounds out the evening at 8:00PM. Please come out, visit with your friends and neighbors, enjoy the delicious food and entertainment, brought to you courtesy of the Newville Lions Club.
Latest News & Events
- MOVIE NIGHT AT THE NEWVILLE COMMUNITY PARK
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR