The members of the Newville Lions Club work tirelessly to serve the Big Spring Community. Residents of Newville Borough are urged to support the Newville Lions Club during the upcoming Community Fair Scheduled for July 10th through 13th. Some highlights of this year’s festivities include: Community Vespers Service, Sunday, July 7, 2013 at 6:30PM; Miss Newville Pageant on Wednesday July 10, 2013 at 7:00PM, food concessions open at 5PM. The events on Thursday, July 11, 2013 include the Little Miss Newville and the Junior Miss Newville Pageant beginning at 6:30PM. A Longeberger/Tastefully Simple Bingo is featured on Friday, July 12, 2013 at 6:30PM, with the popular FIREWORKS DISPLAY at 10:00PM. The events on Saturday, July 13, 2013 open at 1:00PM, with a special admission rate of $5.00 per carload. Scott Donato’s Tractor Twang rounds out the evening at 8:00PM. Please come out, visit with your friends and neighbors, enjoy the delicious food and entertainment, brought to you courtesy of the Newville Lions Club.
Latest News & Events
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL FATHER of the DAY CONTEST
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD