The Newville Borough Water and Sewer Authority will be conducting its annual flushing and testing of fire hydrants beginning on Monday, July 15, 2013 through Wednesday, July 17, 2013. The work will be performed between the hours of 7:00AM and 3:00PM each day. During the testing, residents may experience low water pressure or cloudiness in their water. Questions regarding the testing may be referred to the Authority Operations Office at 776-5633.
Latest News & Events
- PLEASE CUT GRASS AND WEEDS
- SWIMMING POOLS REQUIRE PERMIT APPROVAL
- Newville Police Department T-Shirts
- 2016 HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DROP - OFF EVENT
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS