The Newville Borough Water and Sewer Authority will be conducting its annual flushing and testing of fire hydrants beginning on Monday, July 15, 2013 through Wednesday, July 17, 2013. The work will be performed between the hours of 7:00AM and 3:00PM each day. During the testing, residents may experience low water pressure or cloudiness in their water. Questions regarding the testing may be referred to the Authority Operations Office at 776-5633.
Latest News & Events
- ACCIDENT DISRUPTS SERVICE AT PHARMACY
- MEMORIAL DAY PARADE AND SERVICE
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL FATHER of the DAY CONTEST
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE