The Newville Borough Water and Sewer Authority will be conducting its annual flushing and testing of fire hydrants beginning on Monday, July 15, 2013 through Wednesday, July 17, 2013. The work will be performed between the hours of 7:00AM and 3:00PM each day. During the testing, residents may experience low water pressure or cloudiness in their water. Questions regarding the testing may be referred to the Authority Operations Office at 776-5633.
Latest News & Events
- MOVIE NIGHT AT THE NEWVILLE COMMUNITY PARK
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR