The Newville Borough Council is currently accepting letters of interest from residents to serve on the Newville Borough Planning Commission. Planning Commission members must be residents of Newville Borough. Letters of interest should be forwarded to Benjamin M. Sweger, Chairman, Newville Borough Council Personnel Committee, 4 West Street, Newville, Pennsylvania, 17241. Letters of interest will be received through August 16, 2013. The planning commission consists of seven members responsible for reviewing subdivision and land development plans. Periodically it reviews and updates borough regulations including the zoning ordinance, subdivision and land development plan and the regional comprehensive plan. The planning commission meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00PM in the Borough Office.
Latest News & Events
- PLEASE CUT GRASS AND WEEDS
- SWIMMING POOLS REQUIRE PERMIT APPROVAL
- Newville Police Department T-Shirts
- 2016 HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DROP - OFF EVENT
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS