The Newville Borough Council is currently accepting letters of interest from residents to serve on the Newville Borough Planning Commission. Planning Commission members must be residents of Newville Borough. Letters of interest should be forwarded to Benjamin M. Sweger, Chairman, Newville Borough Council Personnel Committee, 4 West Street, Newville, Pennsylvania, 17241. Letters of interest will be received through August 16, 2013. The planning commission consists of seven members responsible for reviewing subdivision and land development plans. Periodically it reviews and updates borough regulations including the zoning ordinance, subdivision and land development plan and the regional comprehensive plan. The planning commission meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00PM in the Borough Office.
Latest News & Events
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL FATHER of the DAY CONTEST
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD