The Newville Borough Council will hold a PUBLIC HEARING on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 7:00PM in the Newville Borough Office to accept public comment regarding several proposed zoning ordinance amendments. To review the proposed amendments, please go to the “ORDINANCE” section on this page, and click on the proposed amendments to download. The amendments were prepared by the Newville Borough Planning Commission, and have been forwarded to the Borough Council with a recommendation for adoption.
Latest News & Events
- ACCIDENT DISRUPTS SERVICE AT PHARMACY
- MEMORIAL DAY PARADE AND SERVICE
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL FATHER of the DAY CONTEST
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE