The Newville Borough Council will hold a PUBLIC HEARING on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 7:00PM in the Newville Borough Office to accept public comment regarding several proposed zoning ordinance amendments. To review the proposed amendments, please go to the “ORDINANCE” section on this page, and click on the proposed amendments to download. The amendments were prepared by the Newville Borough Planning Commission, and have been forwarded to the Borough Council with a recommendation for adoption.
Latest News & Events
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR
- DUCK DERBY TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
- NEWVILLE FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL RETURNS June 17-18, 2016
- 9/11 MEMORIAL SERVICE PLANNED