The Newville Borough Council will hold a PUBLIC HEARING on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 7:00PM in the Newville Borough Office to accept public comment regarding several proposed zoning ordinance amendments. To review the proposed amendments, please go to the “ORDINANCE” section on this page, and click on the proposed amendments to download. The amendments were prepared by the Newville Borough Planning Commission, and have been forwarded to the Borough Council with a recommendation for adoption.
Latest News & Events
- PLEASE CUT GRASS AND WEEDS
- SWIMMING POOLS REQUIRE PERMIT APPROVAL
- Newville Police Department T-Shirts
- 2016 HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DROP - OFF EVENT
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS