The members of the Friendship Hose Company No. 1, Inc. of Newville are selling raffle tickets to benefit the restoration of the company’s 1916 American LaFrance Rotary Pumper. Match the daily number during the month of January, 2014 and you may win a cash prize ranging from $100 to $500. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased at the fire station located at 15 East Big Spring Avenue. Shown on the pumper is Steve Salisbury, a member of the pumper restoration committee. Steve will be happy to sell you a raffle ticket!
Latest News & Events
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD
- NEWVILLE BOROUGH COUNCIL VACANCY