The members of the Friendship Hose Company No. 1, Inc. of Newville are selling raffle tickets to benefit the restoration of the company’s 1916 American LaFrance Rotary Pumper. Match the daily number during the month of January, 2014 and you may win a cash prize ranging from $100 to $500. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased at the fire station located at 15 East Big Spring Avenue. Shown on the pumper is Steve Salisbury, a member of the pumper restoration committee. Steve will be happy to sell you a raffle ticket!
Latest News & Events
- PLEASE CUT GRASS AND WEEDS
- SWIMMING POOLS REQUIRE PERMIT APPROVAL
- Newville Police Department T-Shirts
- 2016 HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DROP - OFF EVENT
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS