Newville Borough Tax Collector Jerry Ann Spangler wishes to remind residents that the rebate period for the payment of property and occupational taxes will be April 30, 2014. The Tax Collector will be at the borough office to collect taxes on April 14 and April 28 from 3PM to 7PM, and on Saturday, April 26th from 9AM to 12Noon. Residents may mail their tax payments to: Jerry Ann Spangler, Tax Collector, Borough of Newville, 4 West Street, Newville, Pennsylvania, 17241.
Latest News & Events
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD
- NEWVILLE BOROUGH COUNCIL VACANCY