Newville Borough Tax Collector Jerry Ann Spangler wishes to remind residents that the rebate period for the payment of property and occupational taxes will be April 30, 2014. The Tax Collector will be at the borough office to collect taxes on April 14 and April 28 from 3PM to 7PM, and on Saturday, April 26th from 9AM to 12Noon. Residents may mail their tax payments to: Jerry Ann Spangler, Tax Collector, Borough of Newville, 4 West Street, Newville, Pennsylvania, 17241.
Latest News & Events
- MOVIE NIGHT AT THE NEWVILLE COMMUNITY PARK
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR