Although you may not need to worry about removing snow or ice from your sidewalk anytime soon, property owners, landlords and residents should be aware that the Newville Borough Council on May 29, 2018 adopted a revised Snow Removal Ordinance, Ordinance 2018-02. A copy of the Ordinance has been posted on this website under the “Ordinance” section.
Latest News & Events
- DON’T MISS THE UPCOMING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!
- COMMUNITY DINNER AT ZION CHURCH MARCH 3, 2019
- FEBRUARY 2019 EVENTS AT THE BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- 2019 MEETING SCHEDULE FOR NEWVILLE BOROUGH
- HEATING ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE TO NEWVILLE RESIDENTS
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY HAZARD MITIGATION PLAN UPDATE
- GOVERNOR WOLFE ANNOUNCES EMERGENCY RELIEF FOR CUMBERLAND COUNTY FARMERS
- LEAF COLLECTION MACHINE REFURBISHED FOR FALL