The Borough of Newville is currently accepting applications for School Crossing Guard. The position requires one hour per day, and currently pays $10.04 per hour. The assignment requires one-half hour in the morning and afternoon each day that school is in session to safely cross children at the intersection of West Main Street and West Street. Applications are available at the Borough Office through October 25, 2013.
Latest News & Events
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR
- DUCK DERBY TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
- NEWVILLE FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL RETURNS June 17-18, 2016