The Borough of Newville is currently accepting applications for School Crossing Guard. The position requires one hour per day, and currently pays $10.04 per hour. The assignment requires one-half hour in the morning and afternoon each day that school is in session to safely cross children at the intersection of West Main Street and West Street. Applications are available at the Borough Office through October 25, 2013.
Latest News & Events
- MEMORIAL DAY PARADE AND SERVICE
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL FATHER of the DAY CONTEST
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK