The Newville Public Works Department will conduct spring brush collection on May 5-6, 2014. Brush will be collected in the North Ward on May 5, 2014. Brush will be collected in the South Ward on May 6, 2014. Brush in excess of nine inches (9”) in diameter will not be collected. Leaves and grass clippings will now be accepted. Please pile your brush for collection with the cut end facing the street.
Latest News & Events
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD
- NEWVILLE BOROUGH COUNCIL VACANCY