The Newville Public Works Department will conduct spring brush collection on May 5-6, 2014. Brush will be collected in the North Ward on May 5, 2014. Brush will be collected in the South Ward on May 6, 2014. Brush in excess of nine inches (9”) in diameter will not be collected. Leaves and grass clippings will now be accepted. Please pile your brush for collection with the cut end facing the street.
Latest News & Events
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR
- DUCK DERBY TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
- NEWVILLE FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL RETURNS June 17-18, 2016
- 9/11 MEMORIAL SERVICE PLANNED