The Newville Borough Council has announced that Spring Brush Collection will be conducted on Monday, May 7, 2018 and Tuesday, May 8, 2018. The Public Works Department will collect brush in the North Ward on Monday, and in the South Ward on Tuesday. Limbs and branches in excess of nine (9) inches in diameter will not be accepted. Please place your brush with the cut end facing the street. This will help the Public Works crew to remove the brush more efficiently.
Latest News & Events
- FARMERS MARKET RETURNS TO JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY
- BENEFIT AUCTION and BAKE SALE TO BE HELD at NEWVILLE FIRST CHURCH OF GOD
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION SCHEDULED FOR MAY 7-8, 2018
- BOROUGH COUNCIL APPROVES FREE ZONING PERMITS
- UPCOMING EVENTS AT THE BIG SPRING SENIOR CENTER
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL REGISTRATIONS NOW AVAILABLE