Newville Borough Tax Collector Jerry Ann Spangler has issued a reminder to taxpayers that the last day to pay borough and county property taxes at their face value will be June 30, 2014. After July 1, 2014, a penalty will be applied to delinquent taxes. The office hours of the Borough Tax Collector are: Monday, from 3PM to 7PM, except for the third Monday of each month; and, the last Saturday of each month from 9AM to 12Noon. Taxes will be collected at the Borough Office.
Latest News & Events
- PLEASE CUT GRASS AND WEEDS
- SWIMMING POOLS REQUIRE PERMIT APPROVAL
- Newville Police Department T-Shirts
- 2016 HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DROP - OFF EVENT
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS