Newville Borough Tax Collector Jerry Ann Spangler has issued a reminder to taxpayers that the last day to pay borough and county property taxes at their face value will be June 30, 2014. After July 1, 2014, a penalty will be applied to delinquent taxes. The office hours of the Borough Tax Collector are: Monday, from 3PM to 7PM, except for the third Monday of each month; and, the last Saturday of each month from 9AM to 12Noon. Taxes will be collected at the Borough Office.
Latest News & Events
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR
- DUCK DERBY TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
- NEWVILLE FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL RETURNS June 17-18, 2016
- 9/11 MEMORIAL SERVICE PLANNED