Newville Borough Tax Collector Jerry Ann Spangler has issued a reminder to taxpayers that the last day to pay borough and county property taxes at their face value will be June 30, 2014. After July 1, 2014, a penalty will be applied to delinquent taxes. The office hours of the Borough Tax Collector are: Monday, from 3PM to 7PM, except for the third Monday of each month; and, the last Saturday of each month from 9AM to 12Noon. Taxes will be collected at the Borough Office.
Latest News & Events
- ACCIDENT DISRUPTS SERVICE AT PHARMACY
- MEMORIAL DAY PARADE AND SERVICE
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL FATHER of the DAY CONTEST
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE