The Fountain Festival Committee met on July 29, 2013 to close out business. After expenses, the committee showed a profit of $1,768.29. Donations were approved by the committee in the amount of $300 each to the following organizations: Friendship Hose Company No. 1, Inc., Big Spring Senior Center, Big Spring Food Bank, Neighbors in Christ, and the John Graham Library. The success of this year’s event was due in large part to a number of sponsors which include: D.L. Systems (Dick Copenhaver), Kough’s Oil Service, Bender Auto Parts, Egger Funeral Home, Saylor’s Market, ACNB, F&M Trust, Big Spring Pharmacy, American Legion Post 421, Big Spring Dental - Dr. Jack Showley, The Newville Fountain Festival will return on June 20-21, 2014. The theme of next year’s event will be: Remembering Newville - the Fabulous Fifties! Chairman Carolyn Kough and members of the Fountain Festival Committee wish to extend a sincere thanks to all of the individuals and organizations who helped to make this year’s event a huge success! Be sure to visit the Fountain Festival Food stand during the annual Halloween Parade on October 28, 2013 at 7:00PM.
Latest News & Events
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR
- DUCK DERBY TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
- NEWVILLE FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL RETURNS June 17-18, 2016
- 9/11 MEMORIAL SERVICE PLANNED