An automobile accident today at the Big Spring Pharmacy, 91 South High Street has temporarily disrupted service. Fortunately, no injuries were reported. The pharmacy is open and will be able to provide service for prescriptions that were processed prior to the accident. At this time, anyone with immediate un-filled prescription needs should contact the Big Spring Pharmacy’s sister store, the Quality Care Pharmacy located at 1 Sprint Drive in Carlisle, telephone 249-5691.The Quality Care Pharmacy hours are Friday through 7:00PM, and Saturday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM. For emergency prescription needs, please call 609-2289. The owners of the Big Spring Pharmacy are diligently working to restore services. They extend their sincerest appreciation to all customers of the Big Spring Pharmacy for their patience at this difficult time.
Latest News & Events
- ACCIDENT DISRUPTS SERVICE AT PHARMACY
- MEMORIAL DAY PARADE AND SERVICE
- FOUNTAIN FESTIVAL FATHER of the DAY CONTEST
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE