The Big Spring Presbyterian Church will conduct a community Vespers Service on Sunday, September 22, 2013 at 6:00PM at the Newville Trailhead Facility located at 23 McFarland Street, the Trailhead of the Cumberland Valley Rail Trail. The Vesper Service will begin at 6PM and will include a short service of song, scripture, prayer and candle lighting. For those who are able to handle a one-half mile easy walk on a paved surface, a Faith Walk will be conducted beginning at 5:00PM. Participants are invited to bring chairs for the service. In the case of inclement weather, the walk will be canceled, but the Vespers will be held at the Big Spring Presbyterian Church, 25 South Corporation Street, next to the Friendship Hose Company. The service will begin at 6:00PM.
Latest News & Events
- POLICE DEPARTMENT SEEKING SPONSORS FOR NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- SPRING BRUSH COLLECTION
- JOHN GRAHAM LIBRARY ANNUAL PLANT SALE
- LIBRARY FARMERS MARKET RETURNS IN MAY!
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY PLANT and BAKE SALE
- LIBRARY TO HOST LIFENET HELICOPTER AT COMMUNITY PARK
- COOL SPRING SOURCE WATER ADVISORY BOARD
- NEWVILLE BOROUGH COUNCIL VACANCY