The Big Spring Presbyterian Church will conduct a community Vespers Service on Sunday, September 22, 2013 at 6:00PM at the Newville Trailhead Facility located at 23 McFarland Street, the Trailhead of the Cumberland Valley Rail Trail. The Vesper Service will begin at 6PM and will include a short service of song, scripture, prayer and candle lighting. For those who are able to handle a one-half mile easy walk on a paved surface, a Faith Walk will be conducted beginning at 5:00PM. Participants are invited to bring chairs for the service. In the case of inclement weather, the walk will be canceled, but the Vespers will be held at the Big Spring Presbyterian Church, 25 South Corporation Street, next to the Friendship Hose Company. The service will begin at 6:00PM.
Latest News & Events
- MOVIE NIGHT AT THE NEWVILLE COMMUNITY PARK
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT RETURNS AUGUST 2, 2016
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGED
- WHAT ARE POLICEMEN MADE OF?
- TREE TRIMMING UNDERWAY on BOROUGH STREETS
- LIFENET HELICOPTER TO VISIT NEWVILLE
- 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY RESULTS IN TRASH COLLECTION DELAY
- 57th ANNUAL NEWVILLE LIONS CLUB FAIR