The Big Spring Presbyterian Church will conduct a community Vespers Service on Sunday, September 22, 2013 at 6:00PM at the Newville Trailhead Facility located at 23 McFarland Street, the Trailhead of the Cumberland Valley Rail Trail. The Vesper Service will begin at 6PM and will include a short service of song, scripture, prayer and candle lighting. For those who are able to handle a one-half mile easy walk on a paved surface, a Faith Walk will be conducted beginning at 5:00PM. Participants are invited to bring chairs for the service. In the case of inclement weather, the walk will be canceled, but the Vespers will be held at the Big Spring Presbyterian Church, 25 South Corporation Street, next to the Friendship Hose Company. The service will begin at 6:00PM.
Latest News & Events
- BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
- “WRAP THEM IN WARMTH” COAT DRIVE RETURNS FOR 3rd YEAR!
- NEWVILLE CHRISTMAS PARADE
- COMMUNITY HAM DINNER
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE
- CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER ISSUES SIDEWALK REMINDER
- LEAF COLLECTION ENDS on DECEMBER 1, 2015
- TRASH COLLECTION DELAYED, BOROUGH OFFICE CLOSED FOR HOLIDAY