26th Annual Fountain Festival
Friday, June 16, 2023
- Streets are closed at 2:00PM by WEMA and vendors begin to arrive.
- Food court opens at 4:00PM
- Parade forms at 6:00PM on Broad Street, the parade will start at 7:00PM.
- Line Dance from 8:30PM to 9:30PM
- Festival closes at 10:00PM
Saturday, June 17, 2023
- Friendship Hose Company Breakfast, 8AM to 10AM
- 5k Run at 9AM
- Baking Contest to benefit Paw Packs, Judging and Auction at 9AM sponsored by the Big Spring Senior Center.
- Friends of the John Graham Library Book sale all day at the library grounds
- Historic horse drawn wagon tours by Newville Historical Society all day.
- Petting Zoo and Kid Alley games all day.
- Pony Rides on Heller Street by Winsome Farms to be invited
- Tours of the Green Ridge Train Museum from 10AM to 2PM with a courtesy shuttle bus provided by Presbyterian Homes
- Mr. Mike’s Dinosaur Show, 11AM on Parsonage Street sponsored by the Big Spring Kiwanis
- Red 101 DJ throughout the day
- Food, craft and public service vendors on Parsonage Street, West Street and W. Big Spring Avenue.
- Festival contest winners announced at 2:30PM, festival will close at 3:00PM.
Documents & Forms
Craft Vendor Application 2023 (73.21 KB)
Food Vendor Application 2023 (79.34 KB)